Ordering and Pricing
We only sell on a pre-order basis, so we need to make sure that when we process an animal, the whole body has been sold prior. This means that if you are wanting to order a 10kg, quarter or half body pack, we would need to sell the rest of the animal before we can process your order (this usually doesn’t take long). Once all of the animal is sold, it is typically a 3-week wait until your meat will be ready. This includes time for us to notify our butcher and allowing an optimum cure (hanging) period. When ready, we will notify you, and you can then opt to collect from our farm or have it delivered to your door.
In order to secure your pack, a deposit will be required on all larger orders. See below:
- 10kg pack- Payment required in full on ordering
- Quarter carcase pack- $300 deposit (approx. 40kg of meat at $16/kg)
- Half carcase- $500 deposit (approx. 80kg of meat at $15/kg)
- Full carcase- $1000 deposit (approx. 160kg of meat at $14kg)
Because each animal’s finishing weight is different, we won’t know the exact weight until the animal is butchered and weighed. Once we know the finalised weight, we will then provide you with an invoice and exact price which is payable by cash or credit card on delivery/pickup.
10kg Packs include
(Each pack may differ slightly)
- 1 x topside or silverside beef roast (1.5kg)
- 1 x packet of stir fry beef strips (500 grams each)
- 2 x packets of diced chuck steak (500 grams each)
- 1 x packet of spare ribs or osso bucco
- 3 x packets of premium mince (500 grams each)
- 3 x packets of premium thin sausages (6 snags per bag)
- 2 x packets of rissoles (6 per bag)
- Selection of mixed steaks:
- 1 x packet of scotch fillet (2 steaks)
- 1 x packet of T-bone (2 steaks)
- 1 x packet of rump (2 steaks)
- 1 x packet of oyster blade (2 steaks- boneless)
Quarter/Half Packs will include
- An even selection of fore-quarter (front end of the animal), middle and rear-quarter (back end of the animal) cuts.
- These sections of the carcass will be sliced, diced, minced, or left whole depending on our butchers recommendations on the best use of the meat.
Whole Body Packs
Purchasing a whole body gives you lots of flexibility when it comes to butchering. If you have any specific requirements or preferences on how you would like a whole beast butchered please contact us and we can discuss this further, otherwise we will process as recommended by our butcher.